Joining Group Tours in El Nido means that you are joining a tour that is composed of other groups. This type of tour is best for solo traveler and for couples and for small groups. This, however, should form a minimum of 4 joiners, in order to proceed for a Joining Group Tour.
How much would this cost?
This includes: Boat rent, Use of life vest, Lunch*, and FREE Brand New Catic Snorkel & Mask**.
However, it does not include: Table Rent Fee (Cudugnon Beach = P100/table), ETD Fee (P200/person), water or softdrinks.
* Lunch consists of grilled pork or chicken, fish, squid, vegetables and fruits.
** There are actually used snorkel mask in boat that you can use free, but these are limited. It is most likely you would not be able to use the shared snorkel mask. Thus, I am including a brand new Catic snorkel mask that is yours to take home.
Here are the spots of the said tour set:
- Small Lagoon, Miniloc Island
- Big Lagoon, Miniloc Island
- Secret Lagoon, Miniloc Island
- Shimizu Island
- 7 Commando Beach
- Snake Island (a sandbar)
- Cudugnon Cave & Beach
- Cathedral Cave (sight seeing only)
- Pinagbuyutan Island
- Helicopter Island
- Hidden Beach, Matinloc Island
- Matinloc Shrine
- Secret Beach, Matinloc Island
- Culasa Beach
- Cadlao Lagoon
- Bukal Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Natnat Beach
To avail any of the tours here, please follow these steps:
- Email me at email@example.com . Please mention the joining group tour type and the date.
- As confirmation, I will email you back. A reservation deposit is required in order to book this.
- If availing, make a deposit to my BPI bank account.
- Inform me of the deposit made through email.
- Then through email reply, I will confirm your deposit made.
- One week before the trip date, I will email your El Nido Contact details. And if there are any updates, I will inform you.
- Then once in El Nido, communicate to the Contact Person given.
- Then tour proper. Pay the remaining balance to the Contact Person.