I am making a transition for this site.
DIY Coron would now be a tour referral site, until further notice. I would not be making a tour offer/quotation anymore. But I can still make a computation of your tour cost based on your itinerary. Then, I will be referring your tour inquiries to my trusted Tour Coordinators in Coron.
The tour itineraries posted here would just be a sample tour, and you can still use this itinerary to be your selected tour.
To guide you on the cost of making a tour, here are the Tour Cost components:
- Boat Rental
- Tour Guide Fee
- Entrance Fee / Island Overnight Fee
- Tour Agency Fee (if applicable)
- Snorkel Mask (optional)
- Others (kayak, tent, etc. – optional)
My Tour Coordinators will only offer you Boat Rental + Tour Guiding + Snorkel Mask Selling (optional).
How to make a tour arrangement here in DIY Coron?
- Know your target itinerary, even a tentative one. This will mainly determine your boat rental cost. Tip: Use my “combination loop tour” (e.g. Coron Malcapuya Loop, etc) for optimum coverage.
- Communicate how many you will be in the tour. This will also mainly determine the boat rental cost.
- Communicate other details (personal details, flight details, and Coron accommodation details). This would be very helpful to your tour guide, in order for them to gauge other concerns in your trip. Post items 1, 2, & 3 in the comment area here (personal details will not be posted here), or just email it to me at email@example.com
- I will forward your inquiry to my respective trusted tour guides. (It is important that you mention your cellphone number or facebook name to me, so that you can be contacted.)
- The tour guide will contact you for the price (tour cost) or may contact you for clarification.
- If you agree with the offer, I would strongly suggest that you make a reservation deposit, as a sign of good faith and commitment. With that, you would need to make a reservation deposit.
- With reservation deposit made, this marks the deal you made with the tour guide. Balance payment will just be made in Coron, paid directly to the tour guide.
- Tour proper – on the date of your trip.
(Note: I made this mechanics in order to systematize the tour offer between guest and tour guide. Based on my experience, this is an effective way of win-win scenario for both parties.)