Here’s how to start or create a DIY Coron Joining Group Tour:
- Mock-book a tour in this site. (https://www.tfaforms.com/4656762) Just see first how much it will cost if you are able to maximize the number of passengers in a boat.
- Example: If your group is just 2 pax, and you want to rent the boat at its capacity, choose 11pax.
- This boat capacity is at 12pax = 11 guests + 1 tour guide.
- Using the above form, and assuming you would do a 1 day Coron Island Loop tour, choose 11 as the number of joiners or passengers. This will cost at P650/person. Entrance fee is not included. Includes: Boat Rent (with life vests), Tour Guide, and Picnic Lunch.
- The Joining Group starter has the privilege to choose the itinerary or the spots they will visit. Note that a maximum of 8 spots for Coron Island Loop is the limit.
- Now you have to make a reservation for the boat on a particular date. You will have to make a reservation deposit. Here in DIY Coron, the reservation deposit is set at P50/pax/daytour. If you are at 2pax and will do a 1 day Coron Island Loop, the reservation deposit is P100.
- In this way, the created Joining Group is not a bogus one. It is a serious tour set on a particular date.
- Note that there is a risk that there could be no other Joiners for your tour. Therefore, be prepared to convert your Joining Group tour into a Private or Exclusive Group Tour. And at 2pax, this tour would cost P1650/person.
- Your created Joining Group will now be posted here at DIY Coron. Advertise your Joining Group tour to get other Joiners. This post will now become a discussion venue for this Joining Group.
- Tip: DIY Coron posts can be easily seen in Google Search, and therefore it can reach other people who are also looking for a Coron Joining Group online.
- When others decide to join, they will also need to make a reservation deposit of P50/pax/daytour, so that the joining would not be a bogus one.
- Others can still join on the day of the tour itself, but it does not guarantee a sure seat for them.
- Other joiners should also be ready for the outcome of their final count as a Joining Group. Say, if the final count is at 7pax, then the tour cost would be P800/person.
- The group can decide when to close the group. They can close it at 8pax, 10pax, etc. They will just have to agree.
- The group can also agree on the spots to visit, but let us give the last say to the one who started the group (as a privilege for starting the Joining Group).
And so, there you have it. This is how to create a Joining Group, DIY Coron style. Based on my experience, it is really quite difficult to form a Joining Group. But once online people know where to look for Joining Group, forming a Joining Group would be not so difficult.
There are advantages and disadvantages of creating and joining a Joining Group tour. But I know that this will become a great venue for gaining new friends and travel buddies. I know this because, during my active travel days, I gained many travel friends though organizing Joining Groups tours.
If you are interested in creating a Joining Group tour, please fill up the form https://www.tfaforms.com/4656762 See you!