Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I join a Joining Group? Ans.: There must be an existing Joining Group first before you can join a Joining Group. You may see it here in the JG Calendar. If there is one, you should mention it as a comment in the Reservation Form.
- If there is no existing Joining Group, what do I do? Ans.: You have 2 options. 1) You may opt not to proceed with the inquiry since there is no group to join. 2) You may opt to start or create a Joining Group. Just fill up the form and make a reservation deposit. Your tour will be posted in the JG Calendar. When someone joins, you will be notified.
- Can I customize my tour itinerary? Ans.: Yes, you may! The posted itineraries here are some of my recommendations based on my experience. But you may change it the way you like it. Just mention it in the comment in the form.
- Are the prices in your Sample Itineraries are in Peso Per Group? Ans.: No, it’s in Peso Per Person.
- Are the entrance fees of the spots not mentioned in your Sample Itineraries included in the tour cost? Ans.: If the spot you want to visit is not on my Sample Itinerary, then the cost of that entrance fee is not included. You may visit those spots not listed, but you just have to pay the entrance fee directly to the spot.
- Are the prices in your Sample Itineraries fixed and would not change? Ans.: The prices there are not fixed, and it may change. This would really depend on the local tourism conditions in Coron. Example: Entrance fees change without prior notice. Like CYC Island, this used to be free; but now there is an entrance fee of P100.
- Are your prices the cheapest in Coron? Ans.: My prices here are not the cheapest. But I can assure you that my tours are value-for-your-money. Being the cheapest price would mean that 1) there are many joiners in your tour group, 2) some spots would have to removed and be limited, and 3) some services would have to be simplified.
- What then would be your advantage over other tour agencies in Coron? Ans.: I would say that I have the expertise when it comes to exploring/touring not only Coron, but also the whole Calamian Group of Islands. I am known for Island Overnight trips. Being in this activity since 2008, I would know the most optimized tour. Most likely I would be referred to you by someone who availed my tour offer before. Their Testimonies can also be seen here if you wish to read it.
- (Note: Other questions would just be added here as needed.) …